It's around here Somewhere...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Can't help but Fell Queasy about Brandon Flowers' Solo Album


I don't know about anyone else, but I love The Killers. I don't care if you give me their early stuff like "Mr. Brightside" or their older stuff like Sawdust, I'll pretty much eat it right up. But with the coming release of The Killers' lead singer Brandon Flowers' new solo album. With the first taste of the solo effort being "Crossfire", I get a little uneasy because it feels like it's just The Killers, but without being called The Killers. It sounds a lot like a stripped version of "Read My Mind" and I don't know if I can accept Flowers on his own. Don't get me wrong, I actually like "Crossfire", but if this is what the entire disk is going to be like this, I will be less than encouraged to go out and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment