It's around here Somewhere...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lets get Physical

Lately, I have decided to be entirely alternative, and in this case, being someone from 1999; I am going to expand my wee album collection.

Yes, I am rejecting downloads. Well, for the most part. I will still be "buying" downloads, but I do want to be proactive with the physical object of a CD. This all kind of started last year when my friends got me all I wanted for my birthday, Yeah Yeah Yeahs' It's Blitz!. From then, I got a hint to start my collection. Christmas, and buying Vampire Weekend's Contra in January definitely got me going with all of this CD commotion.

Since then, albums from The White Stripes, Bloc Party, The Strokes, MGMT, Sonic Youth, and many others have followed. Anyone have any ideas on what I should get next?

No comments:

Post a Comment