It's around here Somewhere...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Model - Like.

As I stood with my hand above my mop that I call my hair yesterday morning in the lobby of my school where all the ghetto kids and scenesters catch up before failing their algebra classes, my friend mentioned the fact that everything I do, physically, makes me look like a narcissistic model.

I make sure my three-dollar, black wool coat always exposes about 6 inches of my vintage tee of some sort of bar in the late 60's. (by the way, the one I'm wearing now is for a place called "Ruckidee's"). I also stand with my legs crossed and with an iced-cold expression in the morning. I've seen my friends' evidence, in the form of pictures, I do stand like that...but trust me, it's not all on purpose. The way I dress--like a homeless hipster--is severely intentional. Everything else is inspired by my dislike for the place I am in and fueled by the desire for 2:25 to come. I am an A student, but I don't like it anymore than anyone else.

And another thing, just because my bangs make me look like Zooey Deschanel, it doesn't mean you can say I remind you of Kate Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment